DO YOU WONDER WHAT YOUR DISABILITY OR RETIREMENT BENEFIT AMOUNT WILL BE?
You can now easily set up a secure online my Social Security account. Use your my Social Security account to conveniently do the following:
- Keep track of your earnings and verify them every year;
- Get an estimate of your future benefits if you are still working;
- Get a letter with proof of If you currently receive benefits, you can also do the following:
- Get your benefit verification letter;
- Check your benefit and payment information and your earnings record;
- Change your address and phone number; and
- Start or change direct deposit of your benefit
- You can create an account
if you are age 18 or older, have a Social Security number and valid E-mail and mail addresses. To create an account, go to www.socialsecurity.gov/ myaccount. You will need to provide some personal information that only you would know to verify your identity and then choose a username and password.